Ethical policies

We state openly and honestly the Welsh gold content in our products. Sadly some other manufacturers do not – beware!

Currently the Welsh gold content of our standard range of jewellery is 10%. The remaining 90% is generic gold – in the future we plan to replace the generic gold with FairTrade gold.  Our 100% Welsh gold wedding rings are 100% 18 carat gold made from raw Welsh gold.

Our jewellery is made to first class standards.

We deal with everyone – suppliers, employees, customers – fairly and with respect at all times.  We wouldn’t have it any other way.

  • We always pay our suppliers strictly in accordance with their trading terms.
  • In the unusual event of a complaint we will do our very best to resolve the matter quickly and fairly.
  • We pay our taxes in full and on time.  We do not operate tax avoidance schemes.
  • We always comply strictly with Health and Safety rules whether mandatory or advisory.